Thursday, March 31, 2005

Who Fucking Cares?

Yeah, I have not posted anything in a while. Ya know why? Because who gives a fuck what I have to say anyway. This has been a completely selfish endeavor. I can say whatever I want and nobody will read it. Most people just skim through my bullshit and look at the pictures. That is if they even bother to click on my link or enter my URL. To that I say "Fuck you very much!" I've added a hit counter to see how popular I am. And yes, it does count how many times I've been to my own blog. I'll bet that 95% of that total is me looking at my own page. Pathetic. I know.

I didn't want this to be a chronicle of my day to day because I thought that too egotistical. Lately that's all I got and even that isn't too interesting. How can I be inspired when I'm in the middle of the New Mexico desert waiting for my job to start, the only thing in the movie theaters is "The Pacifier", and the only thing on the news is that potato head Terri Shiavo. She died today and thank God. Here's Terri's blog and it makes me laugh every time I look at it (read the comments). Do all these so called religious activists know that she posed for nude photographs? Her fucking brain shut off because she had an eating disorder and didn't get enough potassium. So now the world grieves for this shallow slut. Now that the pope has a feeding tube. I think I should spearhead a movement to make March "National Feeding Tube Month."

No comments: