Saturday, March 12, 2005

Web Chadwick

Geology field camp. Posted by Hello


I googled my name on the internet and took a little stroll down memory lane. I found my sedimentary rocks professor's website with pictures from my geology field camp. A few weeks after this photo was taken I broke my leg in half. "The Pearl" was like a decade old when he went on this trip but still kept the pace. Rodrego there is the only one of this group I still keep up with. He kept me "safe" during the whole trip. Roman is the guy in the upper right corner who does the coloring for his own comic book.

In high school I was in a production of I Never Sang for my Father . I was the father. I got Honorable Mention cast at state. If you look in the 3A division you'll see my name. If you look under All Star Cast you'll see Robert Sudduth as the guy who never sang for me. You can also see Robert Sudduth in the newest dell commercial.

I'm also the lead vocals for Stack Train, 2005 Coca Cola Pee Wee League MVP, and have my own online university

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have that picture on my desk. Too funny. Do you have any idea what the street value of that hill is?