Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Birthday Bonanza

John Parks Posted by Hello


Yes, it was that time of year where everyone celebrates the fact that you have not died. I felt like dyeing three days previous when the man pictured above served me yet another gut wrenching delicacy that he serves in his rat nest he calls a kitchen. I spent the next three days spewing poop into every toilet in Austin and Travis counties.

I still had not recovered by that hollowed date of April 29, 2005. But, as they say in theater, the show must go on. In a half assed effort, I called some friends to meet at Manga pizza for a little... well... Pizza.

Naj and Chat Posted by Hello


When dinner was over the question was raised weather we should go out or not. I voted no and told them that I was sick. I left out the gory details to spare a little dignity, but the goading continued. To shut them up I declared that I had the squirts and the thought of going from bar restroom to bar restroom on a Friday night didn't sound too pleasant to me. That did not sway anyone.

The decision was made to hit an intermediary bar to fill me full of shots to shut me up. I agreed. We went to a Mexican restaurant down the road and I hit the little boys room immediately. I only mention it because on the wall was written "I fucked a baby kitten."

Chrissy and Sean Posted by Hello

After five shots I submitted and downtown we went. Jesus it was crowded. We went from bar to bar and a good time was had by all. I met up with some of my old cheerleading buddies and was served by one Alex Moreno. Love that guy. I would have to say that we are engaged in a heterosexual bromance. It's beautiful.

Josh and Mark Posted by Hello


I was way drunk and feeling constricted by all the crowds and slipped out while nobody was looking. Sorry everyone. I want to thank everyone at this time for a great birthday and I appreciate the effort to coax me out.

Alex Moreno Posted by Hello

No comments: