Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Kaytlin

Posted by Hello



Who is this you ask? This is Kaytlin. I met her on friendster. I sent her a picture of me. I like this one because the sun reflects perfecly off my toned body and perfect skin:

Posted by Hello


That's when the letters started and haven't stopped.

Chadwicki,

Oh how I long for your touch. I want to tear and rip at your skin so that I can taste you and have you become a part of me. You're death will mark in the annals of time as the point where my soul broke into a million pieces and became the sorrow of a million angels. My hand is the only one that could render the blow of death to you're sacred flesh! I will cut you open and sleep in your flesh carcass like Luke inside a tom-tom.

And so on and so forth. Pretty scary huh?

Just kidding.
Posted by Hello


This IS Kaytlin and she has been a friend of mine for several years now. I just wanted to post a picture of a cute girl so the few that read this think I'm a pimpin' playa playa pimpy pimp a doodle doo or whatever. She really is the sweetest thing. She's very smart, beautiful, successful, sarcastic, and classy. It is a privilege to know her. I can't say enough. I met her when she was trying out for cheerleader at Baylor. When you're a big guy in cheerleading you have market value and some girl's mother was paying me to throw around her heifer of a daughter. She made it of course but Kaytlin was the most impressive candidate. She was the most talented of the group and did it with only one hand. I was amazed. After talking to her for a while I knew she was my kind of people. I've kept her in the circle ever since.

So, fellas, what do you think? Isn't this the hottest little Kore... uh...Viet... uh... Asian you've ever seen? She is single fellas, but no fatties please!

No comments: