Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Talking To Myself....

Falvin Shmavin. Bored off my ass so this post will be all over the place.

Britney had a kid today, a boy, through C-section. No loose pussy for Cletus, I tell you what.

My Buddy Amir is in Odessa, shooting a film, they start on the 8th of October. Super Duper. I may get to lay it down on an up and comer. Or I may get slapped down like a bitch.

Almost Convinced Dolph of the concept of Global Human Consciousness. Not Quite, but getting there. Hung out with Chuck today, he's a pretty fucking cool guy, and knows his stuffie stuff out here in the Permian Basin, which goes a long way. I have had the opportunity to work with some kick ass geologists: Chuck, Kevin, Dolph, Mike, and Chad. Yes people, Chad is one hell of a scientist, he just hides it under his ape ass exterior.

What else, what else... In Texas, displaced kids are starting fights in their new schools. In Boston, displaced kids are being stabbed in their new schools.

Apparently, you can play soccer with a ripped cock. Those wacky Germans just love their footie. Or is it Footie cock, I dunno...

It turns out that GW is Human after all, thereby destroying about 90% of the wacko theories out there, specifically those that speculate he is either Jesus or the Anti-Christ. Very odd how the country can divide the same man into 2 wholly different concepts. I just think he's a douche. Or a turd sandwich.

Next Time my vote is going to ripped cock guy. Any man that tough is going to make a fucking decision when he has to!

Delta and Northwest have filed for chapter 11, probably need to stop paying the board and officers so damn much when they are losing money. Also, most airlines are run like shit, and price gouge smaller markets.

This damn well is going at fucking 50 ft/hr so I am hating life. At least C-dub got some reefer in his system, maybe he will chill the fuck out from his bad mood.

The jokes on us, they are making a 5th bladed razor. And even though we laugh, we know that our dumb asses are going to buy it. I think the 7th blade is the 6th sign of the apocalypse. Did you know Gillette is a $50 Billion company?!? I mean, shaving cream is the business to be in folks.

Ok, I'm bored.

rockreeder

No comments: