Friday, February 10, 2006

Artic Circle Nigga!!

When I am not sucking off truckers, according to Chad, I am sometimes called upon to travel to remote locations, and teach people to read. I call it reading, because, jesus christ, they have the tech bulletins! How hard can it be to set up a damn well. Plug and play people, plug and play.

Apparently, my time is worth about $900 a day. WTF, I was a stoned couch coaster not fucking 9 months ago. Not fucking 9 months. It feels weird to be respected, valued financially. Not to mention, I get to use my quirky mind for something other than banging away at America's finest young ladies.

So, its Alaska. Beyond any comprehension. I spend my time looking outside at the -35 degree weather. Snow covers all.

The scenery here is mesmerizing. I think I understand how Odysseus must have felt, as I feel the sirens call to go on a walkabout, to find out where the world ends.

BTW, there are no reputable medical programs in Austin. Certainly not at Brackenridge. Certainly not.

Cock sucka.

Live to love folks.

With some exceptions...

reeder aka "trucker cock master" out

No comments: