Thursday, April 14, 2005

Pirate Captain Update

Yarrrr! Posted by Hello


The new student body president for North Carolina State University is The Pirate captain.

The Pirate Captain 4044 58.0%

Will Quick 2926 42.0%

I, of course, sent my congratulations:

Pirate Captain,

Excellent work! I have to say that I'm a fan. I don't go to your university, hell, I don't even live in your state, but I think what you did is fucking awesome! I've enjoyed watching your progress and have posted the results on my blog. I used some of your pictures too, I hope you don't mind. Anyway, good job and make um all walk the plank!

Chadwick

He responded:

Ahoy Matey Chadwick, Ye blog looks great and thank ye much for tha support. Glad ta hearye lov'n what we bae doin'. And me bae tak'n me office and fly'n meflag soon. Whem me does we'll have us some photographs about.

-The Pirate Captain

While looking for the results I saw that the school published the write in votes that were ineligible. I thought that some of the entries were pretty funny.

IllegalVotes:Tshimanga Biakabutuka, Jack Frost, Jesus H Christ, Americana, Smokey McPott, Pedro, bam bam bigolow, Strong Mad, eric cartman, David Thompson, Big Bird, Tupac Shakur, Harry Balzonya, Woody Allen, Mr T, Senator Palpatine, tommy tutone, Swabby, go vegan, Bill Clinton, Herb Sendek, John Lennon, Your mom, captain stabbin, Bebop Rocksteady, First Mate Tim, Strong Bad, mi matie, your mom, johnny cocran

No comments: