Sunday, April 10, 2005

Conversation With a Pirate

Pirate Captain Posted by Hello


If you haven't heard there's this kid at North Carolina State University that's running for student body president under the name Pirate Captian. In the election he got 44% of the biggest turn out in the school's election history. Now there's a runoff and looks like the Pirate Captian is a shoe in. I thought this was a riot. I sent him an email to wish him luck in the upcoming election.

Pirate Captain,

Eeeear! Avast! I bae wishin' ye the best of luck in all ye indevers.The booty bae ripe for the takin'. You bea makin' a good name for all pirates around the world! Show these land lubbers what for and win ye runoff!

Your scrvy mate,

Chadwick

I got his responce today:

Yarr Matey Chadwick,
Thank ye much for ye kind words. Tha booty bae at our finger tips and we bae ready ta take it. Come Monday and Tuesday we bae need'ntha votes ta put us where we needs ta bae. If ye could rally ye crew for me it'd make a pirate captain a happy man.

-The Pirate Captain

Awesome!

Pirate Captian

In the news

Election results.

I hope he wins.

No comments: